Wild West Art Show
Music andCowboy Poetry presented Saturday, July 5, from 1:30 PM ‘til 7:30 PM in the BBQ tent located adjacent to the Wild West Art Show (schedule below). Refreshments available in tent.
- The Slow Ponies’ all-woman band returns to entertain us with beautiful, melodic harmonies telling stories of the West. The band’s focus is music from the Silver Screen era. These ladies have performed together for over 10 years. Come, sit, listen, and smile…
- Tom Swearingen, NFR Cowboy Poetry contest winner in 2013 and 2014 will “tickle your fancy” with his tales of life and love in the West as it was and as it is today. Tom’s partner on this outing is Andy Bales who plays guitar and sings up a storm. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear these two cowboys spin the tales and sing the ballads of the Grand Old West.
- Orchard Mountain String Band is a group of friends playing old time Southern Appalachian Mountain string band music. The band’s rhythmic folk tunes encourage toe-tappin’, finger-rappin’, head-bobbin’, maybe even some thigh-slappin’! Come on over and join the fun!
Stage Schedule - July 5
- 1:30PM – 2:15 — Slow Ponies
- 2:30PM – 3:15 — Tom Swearingen & Andy Bales
- 3:30PM – 4:15 — Slow Ponies
- 4:30 PM – 5:15 — Tom Swearingen & Andy Bales
- 5:30 PM – 7:30 — Orchard Mountain String Band
Art Show Applications
Participating Artist's Application - Download Wild West Art Show Artist Application.
Student Application - If you are a local student and are interested in participating at the student booth, we invite you to download the Wild West Art Show Student Application.