The St. Paul Rodeo is grateful for the outstanding coverage provided by our media partners. In order to allow for a positive experience for the press, fans and contestants we have requirements for those who wish to cover the St. Paul Rodeo. We appreciate your cooperation.
We must limit the number of accredited press and media people at each event in deference to fan and vendor enjoyment and profitability. Media passes for any show must be approved in advance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESS CREDENTIALS
- The St. Paul will only consider media credential applications from paid employees of media outlets or freelance writers or photographers with a valid letter of assignment from a media outlet.
- Only photographers who are members of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) and are approved by the St. Paul Rodeo will be allowed in the arena.
- Press must respect the guests at the show and be “invisible” when taking photos or videos.
- If your Rodeo coverage is web based it must be easily available to everyone visiting your site.
- The St. Paul Rodeo is sanctioned by the PRCA which “retains all rights in and to the filming, taping, and recording in any media” therefore none of the listed items may be sold without prior permission of the PRCA. For more information contact the PRCA at 719-593-8840 or visit their website www.prorodeo.com.
- All photos must clearly be identified as being taken at the St. Paul Rodeo.
- Publications/websites must be pertinent and subject to approval by the St. Paul Rodeo.
- Media credential requests submitted by Monday, June 19, 2017 will be considered.
- The application must be filled out completely and a signed waiver included to be considered.
- Early application increases the likelihood of approval as a limited number of passes will be issued.
The St. Paul Rodeo reserves the right to deny those press applicants who fail to meet the above requirements. All applicants will receive an email indicating press status and further instructions. Please bring your approval email to the event to pick up your credential.
We look forward to providing members of media an excellent opportunity to cover our exciting, historical and fun 4th of July celebration which includes a world class rodeo, trail ride, art show, carnival, parade and fireworks.
Please completely fill out the Media Credential form and release of liability you may download those documents here. Credential requests that are submitted by Monday, June 19, 2017 from those that meet the above criteria will be considered.
St. Paul Rodeo General Manager Cindy Schonholtz
email@example.com or 503-633-2031