Accommodations & Directions
Rodeo Grounds Address
St. Paul Rodeo
20025 4th St NE
St Paul, OR 97137
15243 NE Countryside Drive
Aurora, OR 97002
See us on Facebook
Horse boarding $15/night
Indoor/Outdoor Arena Use - $10
Roping Steers Available - Call for more information
Located 15 minutes from St. Paul, 25 minutes from Molalla, 35 minutes from Portland Airport. Call ahead for reservations.
The Secretary’s office is located on the south side of the grandstands and is next to the hospitality tent. The office will be open 2 hours before each performance.
The St. Paul Rodeo extends a rodeo welcome to
Area RV Parks
Champoeg State Park
Isberg Park (Aurora)
Pheasant Ridge RV Park (Wilsonville)
Woodburn I-5 RV Park (Woodburn)
- Daily parking fee for cars in the rodeo's car parking lot is $5, truck w/trailer $10.
- No overnight camping in car parking lot.
- RV camp sites are available only to RVs: Sites are first come, first served, no reservations will be taken.
- RV utility hook ups are NOT available.
- RV sites are $60 for a 30' x 20' site and $80 for a 45' x 20' site for the duration of the rodeo (July 1 - July 6, 2013).
- Move in starting Saturday, June 28th, Noon to 6:00 PM daily.
- Tent camping no longer allowed on-sight.