Media Credential Requests
Requests for media credentials should be submitted in writing on company letterhead and faxed or mailed to:
St. Paul Rodeo Public Relations
c/o Bill Smith
6968 Champoeg Rd NE
St. Paul, OR 97137
Full credentials, valid for all performances of the St. Paul Rodeo, will be issued to paid employees of media outlets, writers or photographers with a valid letter of assignment from a media outlet and PRCA photographers with a current membership card.
If you would like a press kit mailed to you before the event please provide this information in with your press pass request. Additional press kits will be in the rodeo office as described below.
All applications will be on file in the rodeo office on the South side of the arena during the duration of the rodeo.
Credential requests should be submitted as early as possible. Media credentials for freelancers will not be considered.
PRCA Media Guidelines
The Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) owns the rights to rodeo coverage. For a PRCA media guide, send mail requests to:
Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association
101 Pro Rodeo Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Or by phone at 719-593-8870.
PRCA clothing regulations state that all media personnel and photographers must wear a long-sleeved button-down or western shirt, long pants, boots and a western hat while present in the arena and chute area. This regulation is mandatory with safety as the top priority. In addition, this event is highly photographed for both television and the print media; the clothing requirement also ensures the western flavor of the show.
The Schedule of Events page contains the dates and times of all major events happening at the St. Paul Rodeo.
St. Paul Rodeo Logo Downloads
- Click here to download a package containing all approved variations of the St. Paul Rodeo logo. (16.5 MB)
- Vibes Good for Bull Rider (7-5-13)
- St. Paul Rodeo Sees Lead Changes (7-4-13)
- St Paul Rodeo Begins (7-3-13)
- Nation's Best Cowboys Converge On St. Paul (6-28-13)
- Horses To Be Driven Through St. Paul (6-25-13)
- Four Legged Athletes To Be At St Paul Rodeo (6-24-13)
- Carnival Thrills At The St. Paul Rodeo (6-19-13)
- Parade Into St. Paul on July Fourth (6-17-13)
- St. Paul Transforms Into Western City (6-10-13)
- Parking and Concessions Buys Uniforms, Scoreboard (6-3-13)
- Trail Ride and Youth Rodeo Launch St Paul Rodeo (5-28-13)
- Rodeo Gives Gift to City (4-16-13)
- Rodeo and Fun Stampede Into St. Paul (10/25/12)