The St. Paul Rodeo, the Nation’s Greatest 4th of July Rodeo, is scheduled for June 30 - July 4, 2022. We will
be offering credentials to those members of the media who are on assignment only. Those who meet the
requirements below and fill the Credentials Request form prior to June 15, 2022 and send to
email@example.com will be given first consideration.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESS CREDENTIALS
- Applicants must be paid employees of media outlet or a freelance writer or photographer with a
valid letter of assignment from the media outlet.
- Only photographers who are members in good standing of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys
Association (PRCA) and are approved by the St. Paul Rodeo will be allowed in the arena. The St.
Paul Rodeo reserves the right to limit the number of PRCA photographers in the arena at any one
- Any secondary, non-editorial or commercial use of any image, film or drawing of the St. Paul
Rodeo or participant is prohibited without prior written consent of the St. Paul Rodeo, PRCA and
any person in the image. Press must respect the guests at the show and be “invisible” when taking
photos or videos.
- If your Rodeo coverage is web based it must be easily available to everyone visiting your site.
- The St. Paul Rodeo is sanctioned by the PRCA which “retains all rights in and to the filming,
taping, and recording in any media” therefore no photos or videos may be sold without prior
permission of the PRCA. You must abide by all PRCA guidelines for photos and videos you may
obtain these by contacting the PRCA at 719-593-8840 or visiting their website at
- All photos must clearly be identified as being taken at the St. Paul Rodeo.
- The St. Paul Rodeo will restrict access to certain areas for safety reasons and require western attire
to access some areas as outlined in PRCA rules. Details will be provided to those granted
- Publications/websites must be pertinent and subject to approval by the St. Paul Rodeo.
- Any still camera with a lens longer than 3 inches or professional video camera requires a press
pass, those found in the arena with this equipment without a press pass will be asked to leave
- The application must be filled out completely and a signed waiver included to be considered.
- Early application increases the likelihood of approval as a limited number of passes will be issued.
St. Paul Rodeo General Manager Cindy Schonholtz
firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-633-2031